The light would meet various needs in applications such as Closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements and any other small areas.
Space-saving Design: For solving the problem that the ceiling is too small to install the normal LED flush light panel, we launch this recessed slim panel
LED Downlight which only occupies 2 inches in height without housing can, supporting retrofit, remodel or new construction installation.
Easy and Safe Installation: The slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the Ceiling. Only need 2 inch clearance for installation.
Strict Safety Standards: The airtight structure could effectively prevent moisture and heat so that it is suitable for use in humid environments.
Rugged aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance and excellent heat dissipation.
Energy Conservation: The light use 88% less energy compared to incandescent and halogen bulbs, and save the $348.5 electricity cost per light in its 36,000 hours lifespan.
Comes with 5 years product warranty for customer’s rights and benefits, satisfaction guarantee.
Luminous Flux: 850lm
CCT: 5000K Daylight
Surface Size: 6.85 inches
Back Hole Size: 6.25 inches
Lifespan: 36,000 hrs
Warranty: 5 years
Material: Aluminum & PC
- Super Easy Installation: This low profile recessed wafer light with slim junction box could be installed directly on the ceiling without housing. Easy to complete the installation in seconds by several steps. This IC rated light is permitted to be in contact with insulations in ceilings
- Ultra Thin Light Body: Ultra-thin LED recessed ceiling light, high brightness. Only requires 2 inches clearance of ceiling space, perfect solution for your narrow ceiling that doesn’t fit for a can
- Smooth Dimming Experience: Enjoy smooth dimming from 5% to 100% without flickers or buzzes. Suitable for different scenarios such as doorways, kitchens, hallways, closets, basement, etc
- Reliable Safety: ETL-listed safety standards, the aluminum lights guarantees corrosion protection and rust prevention, and the sponge gasket effectively improves the sealing performance, which is a perfect fit for your roof and ceiling
- Save More for You: Certified by Energy Star, this 100-130V low profile light outputs 850lm which equals to a 100W incandescent lamp yet only consuming 12 watts. Saves $2091 per set through whole service life of 36,000 hours