The LED recessed downlight is an innovative designed lighting that combines traditional recessed can housing and retrofit fixture all in
one slim body fixture. Comes with J-box and quick-connectors, the LED recessed downlight can be easily install in different types of
ceiling without having to undergo messy and complicated routing and housing reconstruction while providing you with high
quality lighting every time you need.
All-in-one design with attached J-box, no additional recessed can and light bulb required.
Slim body design occupies minimum ceiling space, perfect for sloped, shallow and other types of ceilings with limited space.
Ideal replacement for 80W halogen fixture, outstanding performance with up to 90% less power consumption.
Air tight construction prevents heated-air flow from affecting air conditioning performances.
IC rated, complies with safety regulation and requirements. Can be install directly in ceilings with or without insulated materials.
Wet locations applicable, suitable to use in bathrooms, showers, kitchens and other residential or commercial interior applications
with high humidity level.
10%-100% smooth dimming without flickers, humming and pausing.
Baffle trim to create an even and well distributed lighting output without glare and uneven hotspots.
UL-listed for high product standard and safe operations. No mercury, UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation and chemical substances.
Comes with 5 year product warranty, satisfaction guarantee.
Luminous flux: 700lm
Beam angle: 120°
CCT: 5000K Daylight
Dimming range: 10% – 100%
Working temp: -4°F – 113°F
Cut-out size: 137mm
- Innovative all-in-one design with attached J-box, no recessed housing required. Easy to install for both remodel and new constructions, comply with safety requirements. Slim body to fit in sloped, shallow and ceilings with limited space
- Air Tight + IC rated construction, prevent heated airflow diffusion from affecting the air conditioning and heating; suitable for direct contact with insulation and combustible materials in ceilings
- 10% – 100% smooth dimming, no flickers and humming. Compatible with most LED dimmers. Please check your dimmer model in product image if you’re using traditional NON-LED dimmers.
- UL-listed, wet locations available. Comes with baffle trim to provide even and well-balance lighting for bathrooms, showers, kitchen, living room and other interior living spaces
- Estimate up to 36.5 years (3hrs/day) service lifespan, reduce re-lamping and maintenance frequency. Enjoy long-lasting high quality lighting while reducing up to 90% on electric consumption. Comes with 5 years warranty