You will fall in love with our stunning ceiling tiles for bars, restaurants, home theaters, basements, etc! Made out of Thermoplastic Vinyl (PVC) they are 3D embossed, perfectly replicate real tin at the fraction of the cost.
Tiles are 2’X2′ (23 3/4″ X 23 3/4″ ) in size, covering 4 sq.ft.. This listing is for 1 full size Sample tile.
br> GLUE UP : Ceiling tiles can be glued directly to the plain smooth surface (like drywall or plywood), overlapping tiles edges for virtually seamless installation. We recommend to use solvent based Contact Cement ( DAP or LePage). Our plastic ceiling tiles are EASY TO CUT with regular scissors.
DROP IN Tiles can also be installed into the existing 2×2 grid system. Tiles are self supportive. T-Bar or Grids can be painted with spray paint to match your preferences. Matching paint to finish up the grid can be found at any home improvement (like Home Depot), or building supplies store.
– Perfect for PHOTOGRAPHY – tiles can be used as a backdrop.
– WALL COVERING IDEAS ( glue up application) – great for wall decor
Style: Antique, Medieval, Victorian, Elegant, Regal. Tin look at a fraction of a cost!
Color Disclaimer Please note that images are not a 100% true representations of the actual color of the product.
These are custom made tiles and there is a difference in shade from batch to batch and we do not guarantee that the colors will match.
We strongly recommend ordering the entire quantity with overages in one order!
- MATERIAL : PVC (Vinyl). Each tile : Weight ~0.46 lb (208gm), thickness ~0.016″ (0.40 mm)
- GLUE UP to the plain solid surface (drywall, plywood, etc) with solvent based Contact Cement ( DAP or LePage)
- DROP IN directly into the standard 2’X2′ grid system – self supportive.
- SIZE: 23 3/4″ X 23 3/4″ ( 4 sq.ft.) Easy to cut with regular scissors.
- FIRE RATING: Class A