How to use:
1.Clean the surface from oil/dust/water.Do keep dry before put the hook on.
2.Peel off the cover starting from the bulge.
3.Press the basic of the hook to contact steady from middle to edge.Make sure the basic of the hook contact with the wall totally.
4.Test the hook by your hand.It will be Stronger to hold heavy things in hours.
How to remove:
Use the hair dryer heating it, then press and hold the prominent position of the basic to remove the hook slowly. No Traces will left.
Carry up to 22lb/10KG
The sticker of the hook is made of colloid which can fill little gap junctions.
Also the sticking area is larger than the base frame of the hook.
Good flexibility makes it stick to surfaces strongly and stably and can take weight up to 22lb/10KG.
Compared to other hooks,This Hook can be applied on more surfaces even if the surface is a little bit pitted or rough.
It Can be applied to surface like wood, glass, tile, stainless and steel metal ornament, plastic article etc.
Waterproof and oil proof with temperature resistance No matter if the surface is wetted or poured with oil, or if it is in hot summer or in cold winter, the sticker of our hook won’t be distorted as many other plastic sticker does and will stay strongly and stably as the same.
1.Normally on the smooth tile surface, this hook can hold up to 22lb/10kg. But we’d like to suggest no more than 5-8kg for hoilding a long time.
2.Please clean the adhesive surface with water and dry it with hair dryer if it has dust covered before re-position the hook.
3.Please do not hang valuable and fragile items.
4.Please do wait 24 hours before attaching anything to these hooks.
- Heavy duty hook: minimum bearing of wall hooks is 22 lbs/ 10 kg, size is 6 x 6 cm, 16 pack hooks with Pink,Blue,Green,purple 4color make it almost invisible, good decor
- Easy to use: the hook can be utilized repeatedly after cleaning and dry; No tools required, just peel off the cover to use and easy to re-position without surface damage
- Good quality: adhesive hook made of stainless steel and PVC material, can grasp the surface firmly and the steel hook can be swirl up and down, waterproof, nail free
- Common application: nail free hooks are widely applied on wood, glass, frosted glass, glass grid, ceramic tiles, metal surfaces, non-paint walls and other hard flat surface
- Note: not recommended for poorly painted walls and walls that drops powders or peels away easily; Use on hard flat surface to lengthen their lifespan