The Quest LED Center Basket Troffer Series are different from standard troffer in the market. Why? The PC housing makes it unique because it is light, doesn’t get damaged or get dings in transit or at the job site, and provides a much cleaner and uniformed light distribution when lit. In addition, Quest troffer features a u-shaped heat sync inside in order to spread the beam distribution and give the fixture backlight. Many manufactures use a metal housing that quite too often gets damaged. In addition, many manufactures use a flat bed as the heat sync in order to reduce costs and it only provides forward throw light eliminating the wide beam distribution a center basket troffer should emit. Retrofit existing fluorescent troffers used in drop ceilings, enjoy minimal power consumption, long lifespan, and bright illumination.
- + Product Information: Flicker-free 0-10V dimmable external driver Up to 56% higher efficiency than fluorescent
- + Warranty Certification DLC and UL Listed with a 10 Year Warranty
- + Easy Installation – The low profile and light weight panel light is easy to handle and installs directly into a grid ceiling with the built-in T-bar clips.
- + Save Money! Eligible for Nationwide Rebates Call Us 909-294-9722 We Can Help On Seeing If There Is a Rebate available in your State
- + Applications: Commercial Lighting Office Lighting Fluorescent Retrofitting Surface Mount, Recessed Lighting, T-Bar and Lay-in