Easy glue-up installation without nailing and cuts with a scissors. 2’X4′ panels overlap with the next with no visible seams. This durable thick 1/32″ solid colored raised styrene can be installed as-is without worrying about rusting or tarnishing. Installation instructions can be found on the manufacturers website. Class a fire rated. Made in usa.
- This case pack of 160 square feet is ready out of the box for easy glue up installation to any solid surface such as walls, ceilings, and backsplashes without nailing
- 2 ft. X 4 ft. Panels overlap with the next panel, showing no visible seams once installed
- Cuts with scissors or a knife, easy to work with, perfect for diy projects. Raised pattern gives real tin look at a fraction of the cost.
- Panels can be glued over popcorn ceilings, used in t-grid ceilings, and are perfect in residential or commercial applications.
- Panels have an nrc rating and allow sound to pass through, unlike metal panels which reflect sound and make rooms louder.