You will fall in love with our stunning ceiling tiles for bars, restaurants, home theaters, basements, etc!
Made out of Vinyl (PVC) they are 3D embossed, perfectly replicate real tin at the fraction of the cost. Tiles are 2’X2′ in size.
Glue up ceiling tiles can be glued directly to the plain smooth surface ( like drywall or plywood) with solvent based Contact Cement ( DAP or LePage). Can also be installed into the existing 2×2 grid system.
- MATERIAL : Our tiles are made of PVC (Vinyl). Weight of the tile 0.55lb, thickness of 0.5mm (0.02″). Design depth 6mm (0.24″). Size: 2′ x 2′ (~23 3/4″ x 23 3/4″)
- EASY GLUE UP INSTALLATION. Our plastic ceiling tiles are easy to cut, simply use regular scissors. Glued up to the plain solid surface (drywall, plywood, etc) overlapping tiles edges for virtually seamless install. For glue up application – could be installed with any type of construction adhesives that work with plastics ( we recommend to use solvent based Contact Cement).
- DROP IN INSTALLATION : Drop in directly into the standard 2’X2′ grid system – self supportive. Size: 23 3/4″ X 23 3/4″ ( 2′ x 2′). Will fit into standard 1 inch grid.
- FIRE RAITING: Class A. MAINTENANCE FREE. Water, stain, and termite resistant.
- STYLE: Antique, Medieval, Victorian, Elegant, Regal