Fasade Lay-in decorative thermoplastic ceiling tiles provide the classic look of Traditional tin ceilings for a fraction of the cost. The ceiling panels feature quick and easy installation, inserting easily into any existing or new suspended ceiling grid. Whether you’re remodeling an entire room or simply accenting a small area, these ceiling panels create an instant designer look. Unlike Traditional tin panels that require decades to acquire an antique look, these ceiling tiles have that turn of the century authenticity right out of the box.
- Made of decorative vinyl, these panels are Class A fire rated
- Panels lay into a new or existing ceiling grid system and are available in a 2 ft. x 2 ft. panel, covering 4 sq. ft.
- Due to the profile of this tile, Fasade item L69-21 (Flat Panel) or L59-21 (Border Fill) are recommended to be used as border tile for installations that require a border panel to be cut
- Panels are water- and corrosion-resistant for exceptional durability
- This item ships within 24 business days