Fasade Lay-In decorative thermoplastic ceiling panels provides the classic look of traditional tin ceilings for a fraction of the cost. The ceiling panels feature quick and easy installation, inserting easily into any existing or new suspended ceiling grid. Unlike traditional tin panels that require decades to acquire an antique look, these ceiling panels have that turn-of-the-century authenticity right out of the box.
- Made of decorative vinyl, these panels are Class A fire rated
- Panels lay into a new or existing ceiling grid system and are available in a 2 ft. x 2 ft. panel, covering 4 sq. ft.
- Panels are water and corrosion resistant for exceptional durability and perfect for remodeling or new construction
- The panels can be cut with a snip, scissors or utility knife for quick and easy installation.
- Matching Oil-Rubbed Bronze Grid Kits and Covers are available: CeilingMax Surface Mount Grid (Item # B004YKEFSA), GridMax Grid Covers (Item # B004YKCPZK) and HG-Grid Suspended Ceiling Grid (Item # B004YKAGJC)