1.Self-adhesive: Sticky backing is a strong adhesiveness and protect against water.
2.All metal: Constructed by stainless steel, ensuring quality and longevity.
3.Brushed finish: Hand polished stainless steel finish, build to resist daily scratched, corrosions and tarnishing.
4.Beautiful: Perfect if you need elegant, modern and simple looks.
How to Install
1. Clean the installing surface and dry it.
2. Please do not touch the adhesive surface with hands when you remove the sticker.
3. Stick the hook on the surface and press the base of the hook completely and tightly.
4. Rest it for 24 hours to ensure better stickness before hanging things on it.
Easy to Remove
Heat the self-adhesive with a hair dryer.
1. The adhesive surface is not suitable for sticking with water, oil, wax, and other impurities. Please clean it before use.
2. If the adhesion of the dust makes the hooks less viscous, please restore the original stickiness after cleaning and drying.
3. Do not use or close to more than 80 degrees high temperature objects.
4. Do not hang fragile, vulnerable items and dangerous goods.
8pcs big hooks
8pcs small hooks
4pcs multi-functional hooks
- 1.Wider adhesive area: 2.36 in x 2.36 in base, wider adhesive area, stronger grip; the great ahesive and wide base make these wall hooks more sturdy and durable
- 2.Easy to use: It can be utilized repeatedly after cleaning and dry, No tools required, just peel off the cover to use and easy to reposition
- 3.Heavy duty hanger: This adhesive hooks can hold 22 Lbs, 180 Degree rotating help you save space, Best for jackets, coats, kitchen utensils, bags, umbrella,bathrobes, bath towels, towels, hats, scarves, keys, purses, soup ladles, spatula.
- 4.High quality wall hooks: Made of Stainless steel + PVC. Super waterproof and oilproof, high and low temperature resistance. it will not fall even if they are in the water and oil.
- 5.Wide application: Suitable for wood ,glass, glass grid, ceramic tiles, metal surfaces, non-paint walls and other kind of hard flat surface(please pay attention that there are limits on painted walls!)