Glassless Mirrors from Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., consist of a rigid foam core framed by an aluminum extrusion. The frame has a raised lip around the four edges. A polyester film, aluminized on the back side, is stretched across the raised edges to form the mirror surface. Because the film is mounted on the raised edges, an air space is created between the back of the film and the core. The air space 1/8 “, allows the film to flex under minor impact without damage.
- Glassless Mirror help in the growing need for protection of life and property
- Glassless mirrors are teaching tools for artistic and athletic instruction
- Shatter Proof and lightweight Glass Less Mirrors are a great choice
- Glass Less Mirror are great for Automobile Showrooms
- Glass Less Mirror is perfect for Visual Aids in Swimmingpools