CeilingMAX Grid System quickly and easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall. Using snap-in technology, CeilingMAX works with any standard 2 ft. x 2 ft. or 2 ft. x 4 ft. tiles. Manufactured with high-grade vinyl, CeilingMAX eliminates rust and scratches without demolition cost, mess and downtime. CeilingMAX provides an immediate acoustic solution and with surface mounting, saves up to 6 in. of ceiling height when compared to a standard drop ceiling.
- CeilingMAX Grid System is made of PVC vinyl material providing durability
- Compatible with 2 ft. x 2 ft. or 2 ft. x 4 ft. surface-mount ceiling tiles to conserve up to 6 in. of ceiling height in dropped or suspended ceilings; can replace old tile ceilings or covers floor joists, plaster or drywall
- 100 sq. ft. of coverage (210 lineal ft.) per carton
- Snap-in design allows easy installation
- Kit includes seven 8 ft. top hangers, seven 8 ft. runners, twenty-five 2 ft. cross tees and six 8 ft. wall brackets