The design of our Mission Ceiling Tile allows it to be installed as a revealed or coffer style tile. When placed reliefs up, it’s a great looking border tile, by flipping the tile over it will drop below the grid to provide a stylish finished look. The tiles are molded from .020″ PVC and have a versatile matte finish. This ceiling tile is not just a lovely addition to a room, it is also very easy to work with. The thickness of the tiles have been optimized to provide sufficient support, while still allowing it to be easily cut with a heavy duty pair of scissors. Our environmentally responsible 100% rigid PVC plastic will never rust, mold, mildew or stain, and is bacteria resistant, so it is perfect for use in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, and utility rooms. The tiles will work wonderfully with the CeilingConnex Grid System or any 2’x2′ drop ceiling 15/16″ T bar system. We are so confident that you will love our product, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee on your purchase. Order a sample kit today to begin your remodeling adventure!
Included in your shipment:
All CeilingConnex tiles and grid are available in black or white. We have exceptional customer service standing by to answer your questions and we stand behind our products by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
**CeilingConnex Tiles are Not Compatible with CeilingLink or CeilingMax**
Made in the USA
- Set of 96 2’x2′ black mission ceiling tiles covers 384 sq. ft. and will work in the CeilingConnex grid system or in any standard 1″ drop ceiling grid
- This American-made product is excellent for basements, remodeling, or new construction
- Durable .020″ vinyl can be easily cut with standard scissors for border tiles or can lighting
- High-quality PVC works great in damp spaces and won’t rust or stain
- Works in Standard 1″ drop ceiling grid or the CeilingConnex grid system