Tin Ceiling Tiles. Diamond Tin Ceiling Panels: One of the most popular historical geometric tin ceiling tiles, it can be used for nail-up or drop-in ceilings, or even as a backsplash. Tin is rust-resistant, low maintenance and acts as a fire retardant, a safety feature for all homes. It can be painted to match any decor or left as is. Match it with our Filler Panels #19219 to bridge the gap between field panels and the ceiling perimeter or cornice perimeter. Measures 2 feet by 2 feet in addition to a 1/4 inch lip all around for overlapping.
- Tin Ceiling Panel Diamond 2 x 2 ft., crafted of tin plated steel
- Rejuvenates your ceilings with vintage elegance
- An enduring solution for damaged ceilings
- Beautifies, protects and adds real value to your home
- Can leave as is or paint as needed