Filler Molding or noseing is used to transition between field panels and filler panels (#19219). It can also be used as a cornice to add a finishing touch to a tin ceiling. This noseing is designed with a safety hem for easy handling and a generous 1/4 in. lip on either side for overlapping. Can be used for nail-up or drop-in ceiling projects. Measures 3 3/8 in. high overall and 4 feet long.
- Noseing or Filler Molding transition tin field panels to filler panels:
- Affordably finish that tin ceiling project
- Don’t cut high profile tiles, instead use filler molding and panels
- An easy solution for a beautiful tin ceiling
- Leave as is or paint as needed