Faux tin Decorative Insulated Styrofoam ceiling tiles can be glue abutting edge to edge over any flat surface and over secure POPCORN with ceramic tile mastic adhesive, also known as or sometimes referred to as mastic, which is a white acrylic latex adhesive, which will bond ceramic tiles to structurally sound secure dry flat surfaces. It is excellent for setting ceramic tile over drywall and therefore excellent for applying dabs to the rear of our Ceiling Tiles and applying to your ceiling as described. We also recommend Liquid Nail, especially for application to Wood and Metal surfaces. However be very careful to insure you only use Liquid Nail for Wood & Foam Moldings as other types of Liquid Nail will dissolve and or damage plastics including self-extinguishing uniform extruded polystyrene foam A/K/A Styrofoam. It is highly recommended that you test a small area on one Ceiling Tile to be certain. INSULATION! MILDEW RESISTANT. Best to install in BATHROOM!
- Decorative Styrofoam ceiling tile 1/3″ thick 19″5×19″5 easy to install,easy to cut.discount ceiling tiles,ceiling tiles cheap,buy ceiling tiles,
- Tile Mildew resistant,Wather protection,waterproof ceiling tiles, cheap ceiling tiles,paintable ceiling tiles,best to install in BATHROOM,KITCHEN,LIVING ROOM,Glue on!Tape on! ext.!
- INSULATION:HEAT, COLD, SOUND PROTECTION!Green,eco-friendly,recyclable!
- Ceiling Tiles Install over POPCORN, over any flat surfaces,stucco,drywall,sheet rock,wainscoat!
- Using Styrofoam Ceiling Tiles, do it your self.also referred to as extruded polystyrene ceiling tiles, is an excellent way to add some additional insulation to your home or office and save some energy and money by reducing electricity use.