Easy DIY peel and stick Metal Mosaic Tile/Sticker is made of an adhesive substrate topped with a stainless steel film and PVC composite panel. The brushed metal surface offers stunning visual impact. The tiles are thin and light, they can be installed in minutes over a clean and flat surface without any mess or specialized tools, and never crack with time. This kind of metal backsplash wall tiles are lightweight, easy to handle, cut and maintain, they will remain on your walls for as long as you wish them to be. The tiles can also be easily installed directly over any existing flat and smooth panels’ and ceramic tiles’ surface. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms (do not use in shower).
For cutting, below tools are recommended
– Jig saw or chop saw (Top recommended)
– Hack saw
– Hole saw or coping saw (for circular cuts or electrical outlet cutouts only).
Ideal surfaces to install Art3d peel and stick Metal Tiles
– Painted gypsum (after a 21-day curing time for fresh paint)
– Smooth ceramic tile
– Wall panel (acrylic)
– Wall linoleum
- The peel and stick application method allows for fast DIY installation of any accent wall or kitchen backsplash.
- Each panel measures 11.57″ x 11.34″ x 0.18″ thick (actual covering area), a box packs of 10 panels covering 9 sq.ft
- Individual subway metal tiles with unique silver brushed texture schemes for a look that reflects luxury
- Suitable for most indoor applications, (kitchen backsplash, bathroom backsplash, accent walls & decorative purposes)
- Tiles should not directly contact with flames or submerse in water.