Cortega Ceiling Tiles from Armstrong Ceilings – Size: 24″ x 48″ x 5/8″; Installation: Drop ceiling in 15/16″ grid system – do not glue, staple, or nail up; Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Lay-in; Acoustical Performance: Sound Absorbing/Noise Reduction (NRC) – 0.55; Sound Blocking (CAC) – 35; Material: Mineral Fiber; Texture: Medium; Performance Features: ASTM E84 Class A (UL) Fire Performance; 43% recycled content; Light Reflectance – 82% ; Standard Sag/Humidity Resistance; Packaging: 12 pieces/carton; Covers 96 square feet
- REDUCE SCRAP AND INSTALLATION TIME. Cortega lay in ceiling tiles with a non-directional texture and a square edge cut easily and minimize waste and time during installation; 2×4 ceiling tiles; 1-year warranty; free shipping
- MINIMIZE NOISE AND HELP BLOCK SOUND BETWEEN ROOMS. Acoustic ceiling tiles help to reduce excess noise within a space and help stop sound from travelling between rooms. ASTM E84 Class A fire-resistive; up to 43% recycled content
- EASY TO REPLACE IN EXISTING CEILING GRID. Drop ceiling installs in a standard 15/16″ ceiling grid (no glue-up, nails, or staples)
- WORRY-FREE PACKAGING FOR LESS CEILING TILE DAMAGE. Armstrong ceiling tile is specially-packed by the manufacturer to avoid product damage during direct shipping; 12 pieces per carton; 96 sq.ft. of ceiling covering; may also be listed as 769A.
- PRACTICAL FOR A VARIETY OF CEILING APPLICATIONS. Cortega commercial ceiling tiles can be used in spaces like storage rooms, discount stores, or utility rooms; Also appropriate for a basement ceiling.