Ultima Ceiling Tiles from Armstrong Ceilings – Size: 24″ x 24″ x 3/4″; Installation: Drop ceiling in 15/16″ grid system – do not glue, staple, or nail up; Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Lay-in; Acoustical Performance: Sound Absorbing/Noise Reduction (NRC) – 0.75; Sound Blocking (CAC) – 35; Material: Mineral Fiber; Texture: Fine; Performance Features: High performing combination acoustics, ASTM E84 Class A (UL) Fire Performance; up to 84% recycled content; Light Reflectance – 90% ; HumiGuard Plus Sag Resistance, BioBlock Mold/Mildew Resistant; Durable – Washable, impact-resistant, scratch-resistant, and soil-resistant; High Performance Sustainability; Packaging: 12 pieces/carton; Covers 48 square feet
- REDUCE SCRAP AND INSTALLATION TIME. Ultima lay in ceiling tiles with a fine, non-directional texture and a square edge cut easily and minimize waste and time during installation; 2×2 ceiling tiles; 10-year warranty; free shipping
- MINIMIZE NOISE AND HELP BLOCK SOUND BETWEEN ROOMS. Acoustic ceiling tiles help to reduce excess noise within a space and help stop sound from travelling between rooms. ASTM E84 Class A fire-resistive; up to 84% recycled content; USDA-Certified BioBased product – 88%; recyclable
- WASHABLE, DURABLE, AND EASY TO REPLACE IN EXISTING CEILING GRID. Washable, scratch-resistant, impact-resistant, and soil-resistant; Drop ceiling panels install in a standard 15/16″ ceiling grid (no glue-up, nails, or staples)
- WORRY-FREE PACKAGING FOR LESS CEILING TILE DAMAGE. Armstrong ceiling tile is specially-packed by the manufacturer to avoid product damage during direct shipping; 12 pieces per carton; 48 sq.ft. of ceiling covering; may also be labeled as 1910A.
- SAG AND MOLD/MILDEW RESISTANCE. HumiGuard Plus commercial ceiling tiles maintain sag, mold, and mildew resistance and are recommended for areas subject to high humidity, up to but not including standing water and outdoor spaces. Typical ceiling applications are offices, healthcare, classrooms, corridors, lobbies, retail. Also appropriate for a basement ceiling.