Fine Fissured Black Ceiling Tiles from Armstrong Ceilings – Size: 24″ x 24″ x 5/8″; Installation: Drop ceiling in 15/16″ grid system – do not glue, staple, or nail up; Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Lay-in; Acoustical Performance: Sound Absorbing/Noise Reduction (NRC) – 0.55; Sound Blocking (CAC) – 33; Material: Mineral Fiber; Texture: Medium; Performance Features: ASTM E84 Class A (UL) Fire Performance; up to 73% recycled content; HumiGuard Plus Sag Resistance, BioBlock Mold/Mildew Resistant; Packaging: 16 pieces/carton; Covers 64 square feet
- REDUCE SCRAP AND INSTALLATION TIME. Fine Fissured lay in black ceiling tiles with a non-directional texture and a square edge cut easily and minimize waste and time during installation; 2×2 ceiling tiles; 10-year warranty; free shipping
- MINIMIZE NOISE AND HELP BLOCK SOUND BETWEEN ROOMS. Acoustic ceiling tiles help to reduce excess noise within a space and help stop sound from travelling between rooms. ASTM E84 Class A fire-resistive; up to 73% recycled content
- EASY TO REPLACE IN EXISTING CEILING GRID. Drop ceiling panels install in a standard 15/16″ ceiling grid (no glue-up, nails, or staples)
- WORRY-FREE PACKAGING FOR LESS CEILING TILE DAMAGE. Armstrong ceiling tile is specially-packed by the manufacturer to avoid product damage during direct shipping; 10 pieces per carton; 64 sq.ft. of ceiling covering; may also be labeled as 1728ABL.
- SAG AND MOLD/MILDEW RESISTANCE. HumiGuard Plus commercial ceiling tiles maintain sag, mold, and mildew resistance and are recommended for areas subject to high humidity, up to but not including standing water and outdoor spaces. Typical ceiling applications include storage and supply rooms, discount stores, and utility rooms. Also appropriate for a basement ceiling.