Akfix 310 is a water-based adhesive used for bonding numerous building materials. It is particularly suitable for DIY users due to solvent-free content and high bonding strength. INSTRUCTIONS The substrates must be dry, clean, free of dust and grease. One of the surfaces must be porous to promote a faster curing rate. Application temperature must be between +40Fand +95F. Apply the adhesive to the edges and corners of the materials to be bonded. Press the materials together and fix properly. The materials can be adjusted after the glue is applied. It may be required to provide support during setting. Untill it is fully cured make sure to protected against moisture or rain. The excess adhesive can be cleaned with water before it is cured.
- Suitable for bonding materials such as decorative ceiling tiles, wood, non-polished stones, concrete, plaster, tiles, panels, synthetic building materials etc
- Acrylic dispersion based, good gap-filling capacity on rough surfaces
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, weatherproof
- Quick repairs on walls and plaster, paintable. Baseboards, backspashes and crownmoldings. Styrofoam and Tin ceiling tiles as well.
- Low odor, solvent free, cleans up with water.