Polyline Utlra-Thin Feather-Light Ceiling Tiles are unlike any ceiling tile you’re ever seen… or felt. When you take them out of the box you’ll be surprised by the minimal weight of their Ultra-Thin construction. Ceilume Polyline tiles are formed from a thin sheet of vinyl that is only .013″ thick – about the thickness of a business card. But the Polyline’s geometric design combined with the inherent strength of vinyl makes these tiles rigid, durable, and easy to install. They don’t generate dust, they’re unaffected by moisture, they don’t harbor mold, and they’re easy to clean. Our tiles are ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated, IAPMO recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 International Building Code and FDA compliant for food preparation areas. They’re GREENGUARD Environmental Institute Certified for Indoor Air Quality a the Children and Schools level, and fully recyclable. Place them in your ceiling grid and you’ll be thrilled by the way the Polyline improves the look of your room!
- For use in a standard 15/16″ Suspended T-Bar Ceiling Grid. Not designed for gluing.
- Made from extremely thin, lightweight 0.013″ thick rigid vinyl. Easy to cut, and easy to install!
- Each case contains 14 individual ceiling tiles, sized 2 ft by 4 ft. Case covers 56 square feet of ceiling.
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these ceiling panels trim easily with scissors for can light openings and smaller grid spaces at the edge of the ceiling.
- ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated, IAPMO recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 International Building Code and GREENGUARD Environmental Institute Certified for Indoor Air Quality.