Nantucket Ceiling Tiles combine traditional American styling with ingenious American engineering. Designed exclusively for glue-up applications (ceilings and walls), Nantucket’s unique overlapping edge features make them simple to align, and require no extra parts (strips or tape), to cover the seams. Their white finish is bright, pure, and easy to clean.
- Impact resistant ceiling tiles are 2 ft. x 2 ft. and each panel covers a 3.5 sq. ft. area (including overlap)
- ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated, IAPMO recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 International Building Code and FDA compliant for food preparation areas
- GREENGUARD Environmental Institute Certified for Indoor Air Quality and Children and Schools and fully recyclable
- Each case contains 6 individual ceiling tiles and 2 tubes of adehsive which covers 21 sq. ft.
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or aviation snips for can light openings, etc.