4 pack of cool white 4000k LED panel lights. Our flat panels are designed to fit a variety of applications with ease and install in drop ceiling grids (aka t-bar) in minutes. They can also be surface mounted with the use or an LED panel light surface mounting kit (not included).
Ultra thin 2×4 panel lights measure only 2 inches tall with the actual panel being 0.5 inches and the driver being 1.5 inches. Length is 47.75 inches and width is 23.75 inches to allow for easy fit into drop ceiling grids.
DLC Product ID: PXUH4H97
Wattage/Power Consumption: 40w
Input Voltage: 120-277V AC Only – Multi-volt Input Auto Detects Voltage Within Allowed Range
Light Output: 5,200 Lumens
Efficacy: 130 lumens per watt
Color Temperature: 4000k Cool White
Rated Life: 50,000 Hours
Power Factor: 0.9
Dimmable: 0-10V Dimming
Warranty: 5 Years
Dimensions (inches): 48(L) x 24(W) x 2(H) Note: Height without driver attached is 0.5 inches
LED panel lights achieve Fast ROI primarily through reduced energy consumption (up to 70% savings) and long term maintenance savings. Additionally, many utility providers offer rebates to help offset the initial cost of materials and to incentivize consumers to use more efficient products. Check with your service provider to see what might be available in your area.
LED ceiling panel lights require no maintenance. Unlike fluorescent troffers which require bulb and ballast changes regularly LED panels do not require any maintenance for the life of the fixture saving you time and money.
Dimming is smooth and flicker free from 5-100% using 0-10V LED compatible dimmers. Light output is consistent and smooth across the entire fixture and is low glare and free of hot spots making it easy on the eyes while providing substantial light output.
- [Best Value] Total of 4pcs 2ft by 4ft LED flat panel indoor ceiling lights. Buying 4 packs saves you money!
- [Multi-purpose] Use for a variety of applications from commercial and residential lighting to building light boxes for photography. LED panels produce low glare lighting that is great for photography and easy on the eyes.
- [Zero Maintenance] Requires no bulbs now or ever! LED flat panels are energy efficient and do not require any bulbs or maintenance ever over the course of the L70 50,000 hour life. This fixture will produce no less than 70% of it’s original output after 50,000 hours of use.
- [Highest Quality] Built to exceed industry requirements UL Listed and DLC Premium Certified to produce the specifications claimed. Extra care in the design eliminates problems many inferior models can have with the light guide board producing even glare free illumination without dark spots or hot spots. Backed by a 5 year manufacturers warranty
- [Retrofits or New Construction] Installs easily in existing structures as a fluorescent troffer replacement option or use in new construction for even more possibilities