The simple, unobtrusive lines of the classically styled Oxford Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles create an atmosphere of rich antiquity and that makes them perfect for settings where subtlety is desired but boring just won’t do. Beautiful for your entire ceiling, Oxford’s versatile design is also great for border areas (where the ceiling meets the walls and less than full-size tiles are often needed). Suitable for use in standard 1″, (15/16) T-Bar grid systems as well as slim line (9/16) grid, Oxford ceiling tiles are ASTM-E84 Class A fire-rated, ICC ESR 2451 recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 international building code, and FDA compliant for food preparation areas. Manufactured throughout from durable 0.030″ thick rigid vinyl material, these panels will not rust, stain, corrode, or be effected by water or humidity, and they resist mold, mildew, and bacteria. Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or aviation snips (for can light openings, and borders, etc.). All Ceilume ceiling tiles and panels are Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, fully recyclable, and made with pride in Graton, California. You can buy with confidence knowing that Ceilume panels are made in the USA and backed by the highest safety and environmental standards. Giving you style choices that go way beyond standard mineral fiber acoustical panels, Oxford’s clean relief design makes it an icon in the ceiling tile industry. Each case contains 6 individual tiles and covers 24 sq. ft.
- Beautiful, easy to install, won’t stain, dust free, waterproof & built to last!
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, trims easily for borders & recessed can lights.
- Perfect for drop ceiling grid installation – ugly acoustic tiles are so last century!
- Gives you the WOW factor of a bronze ceiling, but without the sticker shock!
- Safety tested, recyclable, and GreenGuard Gold Certified for children and schools!