Oxford Ceiling Tiles in easy-to-clean black, our most exotic color, are an amazingly versatile design. Use them as center, feature panels, border panels, and even as lay-under panels for suspended ceiling installations where you want to leave your existing mineral fiber tiles in place. Buy with confidence knowing that Ceilume panels are made in the USA and backed by the highest safety and environmental standards. Manufactured throughout from durable 0.030″ thick rigid vinyl material, these panels will not rust, stain, corrode, or be effected by water or humidity, and they resist mold, mildew, and bacteria. Panels are ASTM-E84 Class A fire-rated, ICC ESR 2451 recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 international building code, and FDA compliant for food preparation areas. Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or aviation snips for can light openings, etc. For your partial grid squares, where the ceiling meets the walls, you just invert the panel and trim to size, allowing Oxford’s elegant pattern to repeat – but now the features are slightly recessed. This not only accents and highlights your featured panels, it makes edge trimming to any size quick and easy. Made with Pride in Graton, California, Ceilume ceiling tiles and panels are Greenguard Gold Certified and fully recyclable. Giving you style choices that go way beyond standard mineral fiber acoustical panels, Oxford’s clean relief design makes it an icon in the ceiling tile industry. Each case contains 6 individual tiles and covers 24 sq. ft.
- Beautiful, easy to install, won’t stain, dust free, waterproof & built to last!
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, trims easily for borders & recessed can lights.
- Perfect for drop ceiling grid installation – ugly acoustic tiles are so last century!
- Sized for use in a standard 1″ ceiling grid. Not for use in a Metric grid.
- Safety tested, recyclable, and GreenGuard Gold Certified for children and schools!