HVAC Premium has been providing superior in quality service for many many years. Our products are second to none, and we’ve helped numerous contractors,
DIY projects, and home improvement remodeling specialists complete their masterpiece. If you are looking for a top of the line unit to enhance your project
look no further than HVAC Premium. We have the largest selection of Grilles Registers and Diffusers.
HVAC Premium has sold over 5,000,000 Grilles – We are proud of our many happy customers!
24″w X 24″h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 25.75″ Width X 25.75″ Height – SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
You may think of grilles and registers as a generic component of the ventilation system in your house. But they are also the most visible representation of you air system.
These grilles and registers give you an extra measure of quality that are visible to your family members and house guests.
This grille has a high standard of design, production and finish on all products.
How To Measure A Grille
Overall Size: MEASURE the size of the DUCT OPENING. Do not measure the old vent cover. If your duct opening is 14″ wide by 20″ tall, order a 14×20.
Width vs Height
The first number in a grille size, represents the width, the second number represents the height. Example: If your hole is 20″ wide by 14″ tall, order a
20×14. If your hole is 14″ wide by 20″ tall, order a 14×20.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Don’t worry, you’re covered by our 100% moneyback guarantee no questions asked. Click Add to Cart Now! and enjoy a new updated refreshing look to your home.
- 24″w X 24″h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 25.75″ Width X 25.75″ Height – SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- HIGH QUALITY Solid Stamped Steel Construction With Recessed Screw Holes (SCREWS INCLUDED) To Easily Install On Ceiling Or Sidewall
- QUALITY PACKAGING – Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Solid Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment – Hand Inspected for Quality
- HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION – No Scuff Powder Coat Finish – Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful. Looks Like It Was Just Waxed
- UNRESTRICTED AIRFLOW For Your HVAC System – 50° Angled To Provide Maximum Airflow – ½ Inch Spaced Fins