Ceilume’s Stratford Translucent Ceiling Tiles let the light shine in (literally), opening up a range of creative lighting possibilities for your suspended ceiling. Imagine a drop ceiling that adds a whole new dimension to your interior space – the dimension above the grid! These panels don’t create light, they transmit it, so use them in combination with the above grid light source of your choice to achieve the desired effect. Translucent ceiling panels will obscure the light fixtures above your lay-in ceiling grid, so inexpensive fluorescent units work well. When you take them out of the box you’ll be surprised by the minimal weight of their Ultra-Thin construction. Ceilume Stratford drop ceiling tiles are formed from a thin sheet of vinyl that is only .013″ thick – about the thickness of a business card. But the Stratford’s geometric design combined with the inherent strength of vinyl makes these tiles rigid, durable, and easy to install. Brighten up your space with Ceilume’s Stratford Translucent Ceiling Tiles!
- Translucent tiles let light pass through while obscuring wiring, plumbing, and other fixtures above your ceiling grid.
- 31.62% Light Transmittance.
- Softens and evens out lighting, allowing you to use cheap fluorescent tube fixtures without the harsh feel.
- Impact resistant ceiling panels are made for use in a Standard 1″ ceiling grid – 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size 23.75 in. x 23.75 in.)
- Each case contains 10 individual tiles that covers 40 sq. ft.