Stratford Sand Ultra-Thin Feather-Light Plastic Ceiling Tiles are unlike any ceiling tile you’re ever seen… or felt! They don’t generate dust, they’re unaffected by moisture, they don’t harbor mold, and they’re easy to cut. And unlike Styrofoam ceiling tiles, their Sand finish is bright, pure, and easy to clean. Place them in your ceiling grid and you’ll be thrilled by the way the Stratford improves the look of your room. Stratford Sand Ultra-Thin Feather-Light Ceiling Tiles are not at all like the old mineral fiber tiles you’re used to seeing, and that’s a good thing! When you take them out of the box you’ll be surprised by the minimal weight of their Ultra-Thin construction. Ceilume Stratford drop ceiling tiles are formed from a thin sheet of vinyl that is only .013″ thick – about the thickness of a business card. But the Stratford’s geometric design combined with the inherent strength of vinyl makes these tiles rigid, durable, and easy to install.
- Made throughout from durable 0.013″ thick Sand colored virgin vinyl material, these panels will not rust, stain, corrode or be effected by water or humidity and they resist mold, mildew and bacteria.
- Impact resistant ceiling panels are made for use in a Standard 1″ ceiling grid – 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size 23.75 in. x 23.75 in.)
- ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated, ICC ESR 2451 recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 International Building Code and FDA compliant for food preparation areas.
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or aviation snips for can light openings, etc.
- Each case contains 10 individual tiles that covers 40 sq. ft.